This License Agreement gives you the right to use products (“mockups”) obtained from https://www.lovelymockups.com/ (“site”) in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client. You can modify any resources to your liking to fit into your project, we are however not legally liable for any misuse of our resources.
- use our mockups for personal or commercial use.
- use our mockups in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client you are working for.
- modify our mockups according to your requirements and include them in works such as websites, applications, printed materials and others. You do not need to ask for permission from or provide credit to our site, although it is appreciated when possible.
- redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our resources to any third party (even for free). This includes uploading our resources to another website, marketplace or media-sharing tool, and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work. If you wish to promote our resources on your site, you must link back to the resource page where users can find the mockup. No hotlinking is allowed i.e. you cannot make a direct link to the mockup hosted on our site and not directly to the download file.
- use our mockups in a product offered for sale where the mockup contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- use any mockup to create a website theme or template to be sold. They can only be used for personal and commercial projects.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this site License, please respect the creator and contact the Lovelymockups team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 16, 2018